livelaughlove
you're your own happiness..

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!

I AM PREGNANT

Married at 25 in 2016, pregnant at 27 in 2018, mummy-to-be in 2019

According to one of the Chinese myth in early pregnancy is that we're not supposed to announce only until we've passed the 3 months mark therefore I decided to start writing to myself again BECAUSE IT SUCKS NOT BEING ABLE TO TELL ANYONE. Brrr but to be safe than sorry!

I don’t know how should I feel or we should feel, I thought it would be so 感动until we would both cry knowing the results HAHA so drama I THOUGHT lah!

But maybe, I was already knowing that there are some changes to my body prior taking the test therefore I was kinda mentally prepared for the results to show on the kit. (just an affirmation to 100% chop that i’m pregnant).

It's possible that you may experience pregnancy symptoms as early as two weeks after conception.

So, i was feeling rather unwell during our weekend in Malacca and when I told him he just said “aiya we eat too much lah!

like hello? 🙄🙄🙄

it’s my body obviously I know what’s the usual feeling is like of eating too much right?

Ok, maybe.. so I just decided not to think about it and let the days goes by..

My menses was 2 days late.

Usually, most of the times my period is quite regular and predicted until the recent months. My husband, clearly knows when my period is due as well (so i’m excused for all the PMS shit HAHA) and when was the safe time to shoot in without getting pregnant, yes.
If you have no intentions of getting pregnant:
  1. Take birth control pills
  2. Practice safe sex - condom
  3. Keep track of the dates of your period, that way you’ll know your ovulation date and when is the safe time to shoot inside HOWEVER not everyone is lucky like us all the time!

Pregnancy kits

I had some pregnancy kits lying around the house somewhere because we don’t practice safe sex so sometimes it’s quite scary if your period didn’t come on time lol.

since my period was due and it’s not here yet so I just woke up feeling wanting to try while he’s at work..

I wanted to do this alone cus I wasn't 100% sure and I didn't wanted to burst his bubbles.

First morning urine is most important when you are choosing to test in the early stage of pregnancy.
My HCG levels is high enough to detect pregnancy despite testing in the afternoon,

The anxiety of waiting for results to show on a fucking pregnancy test. 

Tah tah tah tah *drum rolls*


1.$2 kit results is 2 dark and obvious lines.

BUT, i wasn’t convinced since it was just $2

I went to work and bought a clearblue easy pregnancy kit which cost approximately $10 after 20% discount.

2. Clearblue Easy results positive as well! (But it was rather slow and confusing showing the lines at first, it will get darker some time later)

I went to the local pharmacy AGAIN and bought a clearblue Digital LOL this is so expensive cus it’s $24.90 and after 20% it’s $19.90 but this is so technology advanced.

3. Clearblue Digital results is Positive and pregnant 2-3 weeks (it’s so advance that it tells you the number of weeks you’re pregnant!)

So, I went to the nearest bookstore and bought a box and to hand it over to the husband later in the night cus I didn't know how to hand it over to him while I record the process.



Revealing good news to the husband

Once we’ve got home, i proceed to hide the box while he’s taking a dump in the bathroom,he was then busy settling his helmet stuff on the floor, i told him to reach out for the box on the TV console which the hotel gave it to me and my mum for our staycation yesterday and I asked him to guess what it was..

He was just stun for 1 min and asked me if that belongs to somebody else -____-
I got so 无聊 or not?

HAHA SEE HE SMILE UNTIL LITERALLY CANNOT SEE HIS EYES ANYMORE

 photo A06F59CD-1694-4131-972D-9CA98F8A333B.jpeg


 photo BCFB0A45-1CB8-42C2-82CB-C47FFEF398A7.jpeg